Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 12:48:01 PM EDT
Who has a good rep, and good prices for camo paint jobs? I've been wanting to send away to whamo-camo, but they have been backed up for abot a year.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:17:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Is fellow Arfcommer Brass still in business?

www.chameleonweaponry.com/
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:20:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:46:57 PM EDT
[#3]
try this sight

www.m1tactical.com

my buddy had his m1a done and it looks mint.go to customer photos and thats his wife behind it
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:47:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Who has a good rep, and good prices for camo paint jobs? I've been wanting to send away to whamo-camo, but they have been backed up for abot a year.

I recommend this guy! His work is top notch.....

Rich @ CGWguns

Ant
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:23:49 PM EDT
[#5]
CCR: Cummings Custom Refinishing. Incredible work and decent prices. The turnaround time is kinda long but perfection takes time.

www.ccr-refinishing.com
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:47:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Tag  

(I'm wanting to have this done to a couple of items & have zero interest in doing it myself... )
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:34:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:01:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Hank Gallahan is a retired SgtMaj from 5th SF Group who does excellent work with a turnaround time of @ 2-3 weeks and very affordable prices. He is listed on Lauer's website as a certified applicator, having gone through their course. He's done a couple of my rifles and the work is superb. His cammo patterns are awesome, my favorite being the new digital Army ACU pattern he recently did a customer's M4 in.  

[email protected]

He can email you pics of his work.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:30:26 PM EDT
[#9]

I like that one.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:17:17 AM EDT
[#10]
I think I'm going to send it off next week. Now I just have to come up with a long box. And that Glock does look pretty cool.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:31:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
CCR: Cummings Custom Refinishing. Incredible work and decent prices. The turnaround time is kinda long but perfection takes time.

www.ccr-refinishing.com

These guys had the best prices by a long shot. The work they had posted on their site looked pretty good, too so I sent my stock off to them. I'll post some pictures as soon as I get it back.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top