Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2003 5:53:26 PM EST
Is there anywhere I can get a magazine spring to replace a worn out spring or is my magazine destined for file #13?
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:00:17 PM EST
[blue][b] Look around in the EE (equipment exchange) There's as few guys that sell them in there. Wolf springs are some good ones to look for. You can buy direct too [url=http://gunsprings.com/1ndex.html ] Springs [/url] SaFe ShOoTiNg Jerry [/blue][/b][sniper2]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 7:49:48 PM EST
Cool! Thank You!
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 7:59:36 PM EST
Specialized Armament Warehouse (SAW) has 4-packs of 30-rd springs for $5.00: SA09012 MAGAZINE SPRING, COLT FACTORY 30RD .223, 4 PACK 5.00 Here's their homepage (look in "Colt Rifle Parts"): [url]http://www.sawlesales.com/[/url] Gabe
Top Top