Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 4:36:12 PM EDT
I found that  Eagle Firearms had the best price for one.Has anyone ever bought from them before.Are they a good place to buy from.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:49:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Eagle is an excellent place to buy from. Fast service, straight up guys, buy with absolute confidence.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:59:40 PM EDT
[#2]
+1

but i usually buy from gandrtactical or csgunworks
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:07:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I e-mailed G&R and thought I'll give them a shot and see what price they had.I told Grant what price Eagle was selling it for and Grant told me that is was not worth his time to sell it for that price.That kind of gave me a sour taste about them.He didnt even give me a price at all.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:13:33 PM EDT
[#4]
how mcuh did eagle firearms quote you? on their site it goes for much more than anyone i have seen
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 12:33:28 AM EDT
[#5]
well since your asking, check their return policy first in case you dont like what you buy or it doesnt fit cause the manufacturers werent on the same page. they have a restocking fee. its their business so they can run it how they see fit. i see fit to buy from people who do full store credit. what you do though is up to you.

im sure someone will have a problem with this.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:34:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Try calssportingarmory.com also

They have a really Good price on the TA31F along with other Trijicon optics

Dealers who do not get back with me on pricing -they lose

--Eagle is an excellent place to buy from--Excellent service/answer all your questions--
--With their State of the Art store -I don,t think they give ther stuff away.

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:08:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I e-mailed G&R and thought I'll give them a shot and see what price they had.I told Grant what price Eagle was selling it for and Grant told me that is was not worth his time to sell it for that price.That kind of gave me a sour taste about them.He didnt even give me a price at all.

The other side of this is he is running a business not a non-profit organization  Grant is a good guy to deal with period.  Don`t bad mouth him if he does not want to sell his product at a lower price.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:21:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:23:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 12:58:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Im not trying to bad mouth Grant at all.I just thought it was rude to saysomething like that.I think he should of gave me a price on it.He didnt even say heyt his is what I can do.$$$$
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 1:24:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 1:26:46 PM EDT
[#12]
See now thats what I'm talking about.You will be getting a call tomarrow for a TA31F and an ARMS mount for that also! Thank You Eagle Firearms!!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 1:30:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 1:34:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 1:35:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Eagle is an excellent place to buy from. Fast service, straight up guys, buy with absolute confidence.

+1 many purchases no problems
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 1:44:39 PM EDT
[#16]
i think i got a hell of a deal on all the acogs i have bought from grant
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 1:47:59 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Im not trying to bad mouth Grant at all.I just thought it was rude to saysomething like that.I think he should of gave me a price on it.He didnt even say heyt his is what I can do.$$$$

Why bother? I knew the price and wasn't going to match it let alone beat it.

C4

Your right, why bother,It's only a grand!Win some,you lose some.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 1:59:47 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

C4

I can`t help but say this, Grant will still manage to eat dinner tonight with out your money.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:04:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:46:09 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

C4

I can`t help but say this, Grant will still manage to eat dinner tonight with out your money.

And so will I with a bout an extra $200 I'll save. Hell I might just take the entire family out!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:48:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:48:55 PM EDT
[#23]
i have purchased 3 acogs from grant and every single one was a much better price than anyone else and the customer service was absolutely great.

i dont see the point of threads like this
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:53:10 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

C4

You weren't going to buy from me as my price was going to be higher. So it was never mine to win in the first place (nor did I want to). The beauty of paying cash for your inventory is that I don't have to give the products I sell away.

C4

See now thats where you'r wrong Grant.I bought a bunch of things from you.I always call you when I need something.You'r a good guy to buy from.I have never had any problems ordering from you.Thats why after I got a price I thought I would call ya and see what you could do.It's no biggy you couldnt match the price I got.If you were in the ball park I would of got it from you just because your good to deal with.But the extra money I'll save this time I can get the other things I need.I'm sorry this blew up so much.All I wanted was a price thats all.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:55:15 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

C4

And so will I with a bout an extra $200 I'll save. Hell I might just take the entire family out!

You didn't save $200 from the prices I quote.

C4

You didnt quote me anything!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:01:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:03:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:36:58 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Why give you a price at all if it is going to be more? You'll just go to the lower price anyway.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:22:18 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why give you a price at all if it is going to be more? You'll just go to the lower price anyway.

No,If it was close I would get it from Grant.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:28:06 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

C4

C4

Correct. Why would I? You were after the bottom dollar (or why else would you ask me to price match) and I don't price match.

C4

It was worth a shot thats all.I got my Aimpiont M2 from you at an awsome price,so I figured I ask ya if you can do the same price I got from Eagle because I wanted to get it from you since I delt with you befor and you said no so I went somewhere else.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

C4

C4

Correct. Why would I? You were after the bottom dollar (or why else would you ask me to price match) and I don't price match.

C4

It was worth a shot thats all.I got my Aimpiont M2 from you at an awsome price,so I figured I ask ya if you can do the same price I got from Eagle because I wanted to get it from you since I delt with you befor and you said no so I went somewhere else.

If that was the case why did you not e-mail him instead of posting on the forum.  It would have been a more mature way of handling it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:59:30 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

C4

C4

C4

If that was the case why did you not e-mail him instead of posting on the forum.  It would have been a more mature way of handling it.

I did email him.All I posted was asking people if Eagle Firearms was a good place to buy from since they are the cheapest and it blew up into this LOL.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:03:07 PM EDT
[#33]
I feel like I'm watching a tennis match.     Back.................    and forth.............back and forth...
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:07:23 PM EDT
[#34]
OMG I know!LOL I have nothing against Grant at all.I'm sure I will call him for other parts down the road.Yeah I know Grant thinks I'm a bad guy,but I'm just trying to save a few bucks.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:14:48 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
OMG I know!LOL I have nothing against Grant at all.I'm sure I will call him for other parts down the road.Yeah I know Grant thinks I'm a bad guy,but I'm just trying to save a few bucks.

Then why invest the effort in continuing this thread.  There are those here that would intentionally spend the extra money (knowing they could get it cheaper somewhere else)  with G&R it pays to send business in the direction of dealers like him.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top