Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2003 11:09:10 AM EDT
I have been looking at all the "general" shooting sites, but none seems to have the Armalite 1-piece mount.  (which I'm not surprised) but it seems all the specialty places as much if not MORE (yes, one site wanted a hair over 90$) than MSRP.  Where's a good place to pick up tactical rifle supplies??  Anyone in EE have a full line of ARMS equipment and Armalite mounts??

Thanks
Gundraw
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 11:16:01 AM EDT
[#1]
[url=http://www.quanticoarms.com/asp/itemDetail.asp?dispItemNum=687&type=M&CMN=ArmaLite&CMNum=19&CMSNum=85&CMSN=Scope%20Mounts]Quantico Arms Armalite One Piece Mounts[/url]

Site supporter and industry partner, excellent price......

Could you ask for more?  Oh yeah, they are US Marines and they are very, very nice people -- who offer great service.

Ed
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 11:18:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Coal Creek Armory carries those, and lots of other things. Also a sponsor, and doing the SEBR this year.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:13:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one in unused condition, if you're interested I'll let you have it for $70 shipped.. :)
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 10:25:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks BuLLet.  You have yourself a deal.  IM sent.

Gundraw

P.S. I'll keep Quantico Arms in mind.  I like to patronize places that actually interact with the shooting community.  There are some real a$$hole vendors out there, so it's good to support the nice ones.  
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 2:42:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Hell, I just bought straight from ArmaLite.  No search needed.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top