Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/20/2003 2:17:05 PM EDT
Anyone Know?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:04:49 PM EDT
You might look here [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/board.html?b=2[/url]I have seen them in Bushmaster. You might ask in the "Build it yourself" forum, they probably know where to get one cheaper.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:21:00 PM EDT
Check this one out. I believe it is for the old-style. [url]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/gunsmith/223-telewrench.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:31:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/20/2003 4:10:52 PM EDT by ProfGAB101]
goto [url=http://www.mscdirect.com]www.mscdirect.com[/url] and search for p/n 88580303 ("Martin Tools" 1/8" adjustable pin spanner) [img]www.mscdirect.com/ProductImages/8857030-11.jpg[/img] [url=http://www.mscdirect.com/PDF.process?pdf=2225&Keyword=Y]Page 2225[/url] in the "Big Book". Its what you [u]really[/u] want. (and its $19.99 also) It works on any version I have come upon. edit to add price & pic.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:40:08 PM EDT
Thanks, You could not get anything like this at Sears or Home Depot?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:46:51 PM EDT
DPMS has them for $4.95. Click on this link. It is at the bottom of the page. [url]https://tp-commerce.techpro.com/pantherarms/shopdisplayproducts.asp?page=4[/url]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:06:48 PM EDT
[url=www.Cheaperthandirt.com]Cheaper than dirt[/url] has them (they are DPMS). The one from shown from Bushmaster is their "heavy duty" one. Bushmaster also carried the newer RRA one that has a slot to remove the A2 buffer tube, which you may want to consider (they're only 8 bucks). If you check out the Equipment exchange, Billbo was selling them. He has a few ads in the Accessories and the AR parts sections.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:16:43 PM EDT
I use a punch and tap the lock ring tight and I take the same punch and tap the receiver end plate against the smallish slot on the lock ring. done and tight and secure as it can be.
Top Top