Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2009 10:08:00 AM EST
A Charging handle LATCH, SPRING and PIN?.....

I ordered a Charging handle from Brownells along with a parts kit...and little did i know...Its for the Charging handle Body only...boy am i dissapointed...They shoulda put...."Charging Handle ONLY" instead of just a small picture...
It was around the same price as others on other sites...so i didnt think about it..
So, ide like to know if theres a place that wont murder me with Shipping charges..

Brownells shipping is 11 dollars...

(Sorry this isnt retro, but this is the only forum i post on... it is going on a Retro though!...

Ethan
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 10:21:05 AM EST
I did the same exact thing you did. I'm just going to order the small parts from Brownells after I have enough other parts to warrant the shipping.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 10:24:51 AM EST
Originally Posted By Engineer5:
I did the same exact thing you did. I'm just going to order the small parts from Brownells after I have enough other parts to warrant the shipping.

Glad im not the only one unfortionately i wont be ordering anything in the near future as i have mostly what i need..So im in the search for another vender maybe that isnt so expensive shipping wise.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:12:15 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/2/2009 11:12:35 AM EST by RLR350]
That would piss me off. A charging handle without the parts???? It's unusual.

Anyway, go to RRA. upper parts, items 23, 24 and 25. It will cost $3.50. They have been shipping for free on my last two small parts orders.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:28:36 AM EST
Originally Posted By RLR350:
That would piss me off. A charging handle without the parts???? It's unusual.

Anyway, go to RRA. upper parts, items 23, 24 and 25. It will cost $3.50. They have been shipping for free on my last two small parts orders.

Well i called and placed an order then asked how much shipping would be..5 to 7 dollars....so i cancelled...i just cant justify 8 to 10 dollars for these parts..owell time to keep lookin!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:47:11 AM EST
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:38:11 PM EST
I'll send you a latch, it's new, but black. I don't have the other parts to spare. IM me if you want it.

Hal
Top Top