Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2003 10:42:37 AM EDT
im looking and was wondering where i can buy a decent priced lower reciever.  anyone help?
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 10:47:06 AM EDT
[#1]
[url=http://www.quanticoarms.com/armalite/eagleArmsReceivers.htm]Quantico Arms[/url] has excellent quality Eagle Arms lowers (same as Armalite) for $100 each.  I've bought 10 from them and I have absolutely no complaints about the product or the service.

Edited to add: You might also want to take a look at the $89 [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=153544&w=searchPop]Stinger Arms[/url] lowers available on the Equipment Exchange.  I haven't used them myself, but the reviews seem pretty good.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 11:08:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Absolutely agree with John; go with Quantico Arms and get yourself an Eagle Arms.  You won't be sorry.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 12:45:58 PM EDT
[#3]
The receiver is easy to buy; you just use your own credit card.  The hard part is finding a local FFL that will receive and transfer the receiver to you.

Before you order the receiver, call around to your local gun shops (FFL holder) and see who will do the transfer, usually for $20.  Once you find one, they will need to send a signed copy of the FFL to whom every you are buying the receiver from, then you can order the receiver to be sent to them. Once they have it in hand, then all you need to do is go down, fill out the Yellow form, pay the $20 and it’s yours.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top