Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 9:05:18 PM EDT
OK, I have been away for a bit since the ban finally ended, and came back today only to find the EE forum full of LEO marked lowers and rifles FS at what seems like what the pre ban stuff was going for well before the sunset.

Am I missing something here? If they are really bringing a premium, WHY? And if so, I will sell my Colt LEO 9mm marked AR15 and replace it with a few regular lowers. I hate Colt anyway....
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:35:46 PM EDT
[#1]
As far as I can tell... EVERYONE is wanting new stuff right now and some of it, like LE stuff, is hard to come by so the ones that are available are going for a premium. Wouldn't be a bad time to sell because I can guarantee the prices won't stay this high providing there isn't a ban put back in place in the next six months.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:40:10 PM EDT
[#2]
They are just kind of a "must have" rifle

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:13:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybee cause they represent the only few guns marked AR-15.. For me it was the fact of , it was the first avalible.. I could care less about the markings, I just had to buy a rifle the day the ban died..
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:18:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Well I guess I have to take some pics and put it on the EE board then, cause it sure ain't special to me....
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top