Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2006 7:45:31 AM EDT
I see Mirage Technologies has had XM193 for sale for the longest time where everyone else who has it sells out in no time.  Do that just have so much that its taking a while to sell it? Whats the deal is this stuff not very good, price to high or what?  I know its a little spendy but in these times it seems cost is not that big of issue so what gives?  I'm just curious as to what the deal is.  Has anyone out there bought some?
Just curious?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:47:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Linky???
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:49:43 AM EDT
[#2]
www.miragetechnologies.net/

I think the issue is that he wants 252 delivered.

Pretty expensive if you ask me

TXL
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:43:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

TXL

That is pricy.  I think it could be as simple as you have to call Mirage to order.  This is not a bash about Mirage (fine people to do business with) but when I order something by phone there is always the chance of getting my name misspelled, CC# wrong, address wrong etc.  When I order online the person receiving the order has everything spelled out for them clearly and correctly.  I am just getting to be a impatient old bastard but I get sick of saying, NO THAT WAS AN S NOT A F etc.  Maybe I mumble and should work on my public speaking.
BTW I am sure the ammo is fine.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:31:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

TXL

I saw XM193 at the Harrisburg PA show this last weekend that was $240 a case PLUS 6% tax. No thanks. I bought from the guy who had it at $220 + tax and counted myself lucky. If the prices go up anymore, I think I'm going to be trying out the American Eagle stuff. At the show the 55gr stuff had FC cases (no thanks), and the 62gr stuff had LC cases (but for a mere $8 lower than XM193)...

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:52:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TXL

I saw XM193 at the Harrisburg PA show this last weekend that was $240 a case PLUS 6% tax. No thanks. I bought from the guy who had it at $220 + tax and counted myself lucky. If the prices go up anymore, I think I'm going to be trying out the American Eagle stuff. At the show the 55gr stuff had FC cases (no thanks), and the 62gr stuff had LC cases (but for a mere $8 lower than XM193)...

What tha hell kinda gun shows you have in PA that charge tax on ammo
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:18:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TXL

What tha hell kinda gun shows you have in PA that charge tax on ammo

Most of the larger dealers charge tax. It's hit or miss, but just about all the dealers who have what I want do charge it. Sucks, but there you have it. It's still cheaper than shipping from somewhere else usually.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:59:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TXL

That is pricy.  I think it could be as simple as you have to call Mirage to order.  This is not a bash about Mirage (fine people to do business with) but when I order something by phone there is always the chance of getting my name misspelled, CC# wrong, address wrong etc.  When I order online the person receiving the order has everything spelled out for them clearly and correctly.  I am just getting to be a impatient old bastard but I get sick of saying, NO THAT WAS A S NOT A F etc.  Maybe I mumble and should work on my public speaking.
BTW I am sure the ammo is fine.

This is exactly the problem that I'm having right now.  My address was taken down wrong and now I'm trying to get stupid UPS to send it to the right address!  
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top