Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 1:32:27 PM EST
You all remember those "stow-away grips" from thousands of gun shows over the years. Well, I'm looking for a set of their A2 rifle handguards.
These were never as common as the grips and I've only seen a few sets in maybe twenty years now. They were non-interchangable in
that the top and bottom were molded differently to accomodate the triangular front plate on the 20" rifles. This was most likely because of Colt
patents on the "GI" design. Any way they were of a thinner cross section, and had virtually no taper front to back. They also had about half
the vertical ribs on the sides as a Colt version. So, if these folks are still around lemme know, as Google comes up with nothing of any use.
If anyone has a set of these in good shape, and wants to unload 'em. .....Lemme know too.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:47:55 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:50:09 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:46:39 AM EST
I have one of those stow-a-way pistol grips,,,,,
Top Top