Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2005 3:04:33 PM EDT
Got my LPK and Vltor A2 clubfoot in bound for my other Aralite/eagle arms stripped lower...

Now what topping do I want?

I am thinking SPR with a 18in WOA stainles barrle in 1 in 7 twist.....DD 12.0 forend....

Just thinking of course, out loud.....
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:39:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Got my LPK and Vltor A2 clubfoot in bound for my other Aralite/eagle arms stripped lower...

Now what topping do I want?

I am thinking SPR with a 18in WOA stainles barrle in 1 in 7 twist.....DD 12.0 forend....

Just thinking of course, out loud.....

I just completed an SPR build with the WOA 18" 1x7 with the DD 12 forend.  I have a phantom on it for now as I'm awaiting delivery of an SPR muzzlebrake.  I installed a YHM flip up sight/ gas block because it's easy to install/remove (I Duracoated the barrel Matte black to maintain a more sinister appearance).  I may just go with a rail mounted flip sight (Troy or YHM) in the end.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:42:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Tag - I'm having a similar dilemma trying to decide what to do next.  I've got a stripped lower just sitting around, begging to be built up.

The 18" SPR is sounding more and more tempting!!  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top