Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 4:55:35 PM EDT
Anyone have some suggestions for a lower to go with my LMT upper? There are so many options I'm frozen. Got the deer in headlight syndrome.  I'm so happy to finally have an AR upper I might pee down my leg. Denny from Denny's guns was great to deal with. He was busy as hell at the end of a Friday work day, but he took the time to talk to me about my purchase.  Got a free tac latch with my upper.  

So what lower would be the most appropriate to go with my new kick ass upper? I'll be surfing the EE in a few minutes.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:00:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:06:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Why not an LMT lower?

That would be nice. I haven't been able to find an LMT marked lower. I found a DSA marked lower, again from Denny's guns. I'm starting to think that might be the way to go.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:13:48 PM EDT
[#3]
IMHO as long as it is made by LMT...who cares if it says Mattel?

My dream is to own a complete LMT rifle.  They make an 18" barrel but not a 20" barrel..right?

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:14:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Lauer Custom Weaponry has LMT lowers. They're made by LMT but marked with the really cool Lauer logo. I'm sure some guys on this site have them.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:03:15 PM EDT
[#5]
RB Precision may still have some PWA lowers available which are also made by LMT.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I try to keep the two halfs matching. Nothing wrong with LMT.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:30:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Lauer Custom Weaponry has LMT lowers. They're made by LMT but marked with the really cool Lauer logo. I'm sure some guys on this site have them.

I went to the Lauer site, and only found refinishing stuff like Dura coat supplies.  I must be looking in the wrong places. I looked at RB precision too, and they didn't seem to have any PWA stuff listed.
Denny could be getting some more of my business.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:44:55 PM EDT
[#8]
http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=223531

he has a nice looking one forsale have him email u pics
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:47:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top