BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2007 3:48:06 PM EDT
Nato Head Stamp, Date of Production 07 by WCC. Man Part # Q3269

M855.

Why is this ammo on the market? What did it "fail" ?

Any experiences with this batch?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 4:50:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I could be mistaken, but isn't 3269 manufactured by winchester on their own and isn't part of a government contract run?   So this would be "firsts" and of high quality?  
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 4:51:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I could be mistaken, but isn't 3269 manufactured by winchester on their own and isn't part of a government contract run?   So this would be "firsts" and of high quality?  

reeeallly? If so, SOLD! to me!
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 5:01:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd wait for someone to confirm, I'd don't know that for certain, but I was under the impression that it was produced like the Q3131
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:35:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'd wait for someone to confirm, I'd don't know that for certain, but I was under the impression that it was produced like the Q3131

I have fired 2 boxes and all I know is at 140 yards offhand I tagged a 8x8"-ish steel plate 2/7 times in failing light and aiming low to compensate for a 25yard zero. Tells me the stuff is accurate if nothing else. What happened when it hit the plate is in my massivly controversial thread about M193vs.M855, lol.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:01:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

yup its front line M855 sold commercialy . We the people can't buy back ammo we paid for in the 1st place
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top