Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/9/2004 9:30:44 AM EST
I'm thinking of selling my Armalite M15A4 Carbine...It has a 16" barrel, green furniture, standard trigger, and is a flat-top...The gun has less than 500rnds of Wolf thru it...I may have a buyer lined up, but don't remember exactly what I paid for it new, or know what to ask for it now that its used...Thanks
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:36:24 AM EST
does it have bayonete and flash hider? Prolly not since NY, right? I would take what you could get a used one for less some money for the missing FH and BL. JMO.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:43:25 AM EST
they retail for around a grand.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:52:03 AM EST

Originally Posted By Stormtrooper:
does it have bayonete and flash hider? Prolly not since NY, right? I would take what you could get a used one for less some money for the missing FH and BL. JMO.

You are correct, it has none of the above...It was a "post ban" when I bought it...My prospective buyer is also a New Yorker, so that is not a problem, as I understand it, we still are under a state ban that mirrors the old AWB...
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:12:40 AM EST
Methinks you are looking at 700 tops.

WHy so much less than a new one? Cuz a pre-ban can be had for just a bit more, according to EE prices, and the configuration of your piece is going to hurt in that regard.

It's a fine rifle, and being in CT, I would be happy to take it off your/someone's hands if I had that sort of money.

- BG
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:24:34 AM EST

Originally Posted By BUCC_Guy:
Methinks you are looking at 700 tops.

WHy so much less than a new one? Cuz a pre-ban can be had for just a bit more, according to EE prices, and the configuration of your piece is going to hurt in that regard.

It's a fine rifle, and being in CT, I would be happy to take it off your/someone's hands if I had that sort of money.

- BG

My original thought was the $650 range, so I'm on the rite track...Thanks...
Top Top