Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2003 8:40:52 PM EDT
Awesome. Only word to describe it. Had to make a few sight adjustments, but what a accurate rifle out of the box. Only shot at 25 yards but I wore the center out of 3 targets. Got some great groupings from it as well. It's scary how accurate these rifles are with iron sights. I took it apart per the manual and cleaned and lubed it up with CLP. Ready for another day at the range. I'm hooked.

Andy
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:14:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Congrats on the rifle!

I just got my Bushy 2 weeks ago.  I got the XM15-A3 M4.  You are correct they are very accurate with iron sights.

Which model did of bushy did you get?  

The addiction has started for you!!
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 4:22:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Congrats on the rifle!

I just got my Bushy 2 weeks ago.  I got the XM15-A3 M4.  You are correct they are very accurate with iron sights.

Which model did of bushy did you get?  

The addiction has started for you!!
View Quote

I have the same model as you. 16" barrel with A3 uppers. Nice rifles!!!!!

Andy
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top