Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 6:29:26 PM EDT
Well, my gun is still acting up with the Q3131.  You can see the problem in the Troubleshooting section.

With Q3131 range ammo, it only shoots twice and then jams or just doesn't cycle another round because the bolt isn't going back far enough.  Works fine with their American Eagle ammo, but it didn't lock back after the last round.  Have a new spring on order, and once that comes in, I'm gonna try cutting this one, but anyways, here's a couple vids for your viewing pleasure.

Right Click/Save As

A shot in slowmo, because that's all my gun really shoots with Q3131 before it jams

My buddy's 12G Mossberg 500 Persuader

My 11 year old brother shooting my AR haha

Couple stills...

Nice tiny muzzle flash

And well, this pic speaks for itself.  The mis-shouldered 12G got to him.

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:42:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Ahh, that last pic of your brother brings back some memories haha. nice pics and vids.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:45:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Ahh, that last pic of your brother brings back some memories haha. nice pics and vids.

Lol I love that pic.  It wasn't as bad as he made it look like, but it sure was entertaining.

And thanks
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:43:48 PM EDT
[#3]
179 views and one reply? You guys aren't very talkative tonight :-/

Not even a flame?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:53:03 PM EDT
[#4]
That's probably how my son will act when I have him shoot my AR.  I'll start him off on a .22 first.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:53:29 PM EDT
[#5]
haha keep that pic of your bro to show future g/fs
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:04:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
That's probably how my son will act when I have him shoot my AR.  I'll start him off on a .22 first.

Lol yeah I'd recommend it.  I did the complete opposite.  Let him shoot those 2 guns, in which he over-reacted, but he wasn't bruised at all.

He liked shooting the AR, but I think the shotgun had a little too much kick for his size.  He loved my 10/22.  He shot about 50 rounds through that.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:04:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
haha keep that pic of your bro to show future g/fs

Definitely worth keeping to show ANYBODY lol

I gotta go get a couple more stills later when I feel like hooking the camera up
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:06:00 PM EDT
[#8]
hte pics are kool and funny as hell but the vids dont work. dunno if its jut for me but if anyone knows the problem tell me
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:12:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
hte pics are kool and funny as hell but the vids dont work. dunno if its jut for me but if anyone knows the problem tell me

I had to right click/save-as to get them to work for me.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:20:58 PM EDT
[#10]
worked for me just the look on the kid's face was priceless
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:46:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

You have to right click/save as on them.  They won't play in the browser :-/
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:12:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Counter-Strike
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top