Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2005 9:12:59 AM EDT
I've heard that Aimpoint makes a 3X adapter for their scopes, i.e. ML2, etc.  Does anybody have any links or info on these, as I am in the market for 1 if it is reasonably priced.  Please email of post any info here.  Thanks in advance for the help...TG.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:15:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:45:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I've heard that Aimpoint makes a 3X adapter for their scopes, i.e. ML2, etc.  Does anybody have any links or info on these, as I am in the market for 1 if it is reasonably priced.  Please email of post any info here.  Thanks in advance for the help...TG.  

Buy it for a carbine only I am ultra pleased with mine it is very durable.  It is way faster than a Ta31 can ever hope to be.  If you have a 20 inch barrel skip it and buy the TA31 series it has a BDC that is better suited to a long barrel.  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top