Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/21/2005 8:52:19 AM EDT
I used the search function to try and find this information, but didn't have any luck.

What should I expect to pay to have a gunsmith disassemble the upper (as far as necessary), remove the A2 suppressor, shorten the 16" bbl down to around 13.6" and then permanently affix a 3.25" long Krink suppressor to make it 16" legal again?

I'd just call a few gunsmiths in my area, but it's Sunday and I haven't found any that are open.

As always, any help is appreciated.

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 11:51:36 AM EDT
check with

adco or dennysguns, both can be found in the industry forum
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 2:45:25 PM EDT
Saw this the other day another thread.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 3:00:05 PM EDT

Bigbore will fix your barrel right up!!!
Top Top