Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
9/17/2020 5:59:48 PM
Posted: 4/18/2006 1:44:50 PM EDT
im looking into buying a stripped upper for my first build, and was wondering of the two which has is better quality? tight/loose tolenrent and such, basicly whitch would be the best way to go,

Thanks

-Troy
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:10:07 PM EDT
i would go with cmt from dennysguns since its cheaper and the quality is the same if not better.

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:35:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/18/2006 3:51:39 PM EDT by Solid-State]
I looked at the CMT's on Global Tactical and there all sold out :( ...Whats Denny's gun's url i always thought  it was the same as Global but could be wrong.

*edit* also i plan on useing  installing a 20 inch krieger brl for this upper, would you recommend i buy an upper with m4 ramp's or not?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:27:43 PM EDT
I would prefer anything from MMS, CMT and LMT, in probably that order...   The Mega upper/lower lockup is impressive.  You can't go wrong with CMT though.

LMT = LMT, Lauer, DS Arms, PWA, Eagle, Knights Armament, Barrett
CMT = Stag, RRA, High Standard, Noveske, (new) Century, Global Tactical, CLE, S&W, MGI, Wilson Tactical, Grenadier Precision, Colt
LAR = LAR, Bushmaster, Ameetech, DPMS, CMMG, Double Star, Fulton
JVP = Double Star, LRB
MMS = Mega, GSE, Dalphon, POF, Alexander Arms,
Olympic = Olypmic, SGW, Tromix, Palmetto, Dalphon, Frankford, (old) Century
Sun Devil = Sun Devil forged billet receivers
Superior = Superior Arms
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 4:19:52 AM EDT
if you bbl has m4 cuts in the bbl extensions then you will need to get the right upper to match.

dennysguns=globaltactical but if denny is out then you might want to try gandrtactical.com
Top Top