Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2006 1:44:50 PM EDT
im looking into buying a stripped upper for my first build, and was wondering of the two which has is better quality? tight/loose tolenrent and such, basicly whitch would be the best way to go,

Thanks

-Troy
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:10:07 PM EDT
[#1]
i would go with cmt from dennysguns since its cheaper and the quality is the same if not better.

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:35:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I looked at the CMT's on Global Tactical and there all sold out :( ...Whats Denny's gun's url i always thought  it was the same as Global but could be wrong.

*edit* also i plan on useing  installing a 20 inch krieger brl for this upper, would you recommend i buy an upper with m4 ramp's or not?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:27:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I would prefer anything from MMS, CMT and LMT, in probably that order...   The Mega upper/lower lockup is impressive.  You can't go wrong with CMT though.

LMT = LMT, Lauer, DS Arms, PWA, Eagle, Knights Armament, Barrett
CMT = Stag, RRA, High Standard, Noveske, (new) Century, Global Tactical, CLE, S&W, MGI, Wilson Tactical, Grenadier Precision, Colt
LAR = LAR, Bushmaster, Ameetech, DPMS, CMMG, Double Star, Fulton
JVP = Double Star, LRB
MMS = Mega, GSE, Dalphon, POF, Alexander Arms,
Olympic = Olypmic, SGW, Tromix, Palmetto, Dalphon, Frankford, (old) Century
Sun Devil = Sun Devil forged billet receivers
Superior = Superior Arms
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 4:19:52 AM EDT
[#4]
if you bbl has m4 cuts in the bbl extensions then you will need to get the right upper to match.

dennysguns=globaltactical but if denny is out then you might want to try gandrtactical.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top