Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2003 12:22:18 PM EDT
Hey everyone, I know this is the AR site, but I check here all the time.  So I will ask anyway.

I want to build my stock Ruger 10/22 into a target plinker.  Does anyone know of any good places to buy a laminated wood stock (non-thumbhole)?  I like the looks of the Fajen, Aristocrat model, but I have heard that Fajen has stopped production, and cant find anyone selling them.  Any ideas on good laminated stocks, and were to buy?  Also I plan on getting a bull barrel so that will be a factor when looking for a stock.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 12:28:56 PM EDT
[#1]
[img]HTTP://users.adelphia.net/~masine/ibtl.bmp[/img]

LOL, Just joking.....Havw you seen these?[url]http://www.volquartsen.com/[/url].....................UNDERDOG
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 12:31:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Request for your info on the General firarms section in the Armory fourm in on this great info web.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 12:47:45 PM EDT
[#3]
IBTL...big ole section dedicated to 10/22s look around sum..
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 1:04:30 PM EDT
[#4]
The 10/22 forum is [url=ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=11]here[/url]
and everything you could ever wonder about 10/22's; [url]rimfirecentral.com[/url]

IBTL!!
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 6:16:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys.  I figured I would get flamed a little, but I knew someone would get me some info.  Thanks a ton for the sites!  

Oh yeah, I hate to ask, but what does "IBTL" mean?

Sorry to ruin the AR talk!
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 6:35:17 PM EDT
[#6]
IBTL = in b4 the lock..
mods or admin will lock posts that get outa hand or when they are in the wronge place.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 6:37:21 PM EDT
[#7]
In Before The Lock...............When a Moderator locks the thread ,,,Dammit beat me by 4 secs........
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:25:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks like you got some links to obtain the info you needed. Anyone who hasnt posted a IBTL yet is now officially too late [:P]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top