Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2011 12:16:43 PM EDT
I am looking to buy the Vortex Sparc. I like the reviews and the Features for the price. Im just not happy with at Solid Block style Mount. Has anyone found a Differnt Mount that can be used? Photos and links to the selling web site would help alot. Thank you

<Changed title to be more descriptive - Z>
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 12:23:17 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I am looking to buy the Vortex Sparc. I like the reviews and the Features for the price. Im just not happy with at Solid Block style Mount. Has anyone found a Differnt Mount that can be used? Photos and links to the selling web site would help alot. Thank you

I've never handled one but I might be helpful to know what you are going to mount it on.  If you are putting it on an AR is co-witnessing important to you?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:43:43 PM EDT
[#2]
New to this, I am mounting to a RRA Tactical  Operator....I think I would like to Co-witness But not make or break the Purchace.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top