Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2013 3:56:42 PM EDT
Hey all, currently building a 10.5 CQB rifle. As Noveske is not currently building the CQB version with the VIS,I started looking for a used one. I got a great deal on a Noveske built upper from a fellow board member. Just need to pull the current barrel off. My local AR guy did not have the proprietary wrench. Was curious if anyone had a extra wrench, and barrel nut for the VIS laying around, or a wrench in the Portland area (Vltor was out of stock on both)?

Also curious, do you need to pull the flash suppressor to uninstall the barrel? Thanks to any who can help.
S/F
Flyingrhino
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 4:32:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:47:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you try Curts? I'm pretty sure he will have the barrel nut wrench your looking for.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top