Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2003 11:39:42 AM EDT
I plan on purchasing a NM Upper and am not sure which is the better of the two between RRA and Fulton. The only real difference I see is the "Pillars of Hercules" used to stabilize the rear site on the Fulton Mirage II CMP Legal model and the Fultons are a bit more expensive.
Also, do these "Pillars" really help that much ?

Any help with my decision would be appreciated.

Thank You
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 4:57:57 AM EDT
[#1]
M O N E Y
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 3:31:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, thats what I thought.

Do Fulton parts need to be bought directly from them or do you/anyone know of a place that has a good price on them ?

I'm fairly new at this stuff, so thanks for the input.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 11:17:11 PM EDT
[#3]
While Fulton builds very good quality products, so does RRA and for a lot less.  Fulton is into the high dollar custom (not as high as Les Bear) and don't have distributors.  I guess you could say they are somewhat greedy and by keeping distributors out of the equation, there is no competition to bring them less money.  Hence you must pay more from them then if you got a RRA equivelant from a distributor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top