Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/7/2003 7:42:40 PM EST
I am looking for an upper receiver vice block that holds the upper to the block using pins, similar to the way a lower and upper are pinned together. The one I remember seeing was made of plastic. Anyone know where to find one?
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 8:13:53 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/7/2003 8:18:33 PM EST by Fenian]
Midway has 'em here: [url]http://www.midwayusa.com/rewriteaproduct/730930[/url]
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 11:24:31 AM EST
Check DPMS they might have it cheaper since its their own product .
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 10:45:20 AM EST
[url=http://www.avantlink.com/click.php?tt=cl&pw=55963&ctc=je2ijskdt100zk8a00y51&mi=10077&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.brownells.com%2Faspx%2Fgeneral%2FError404.aspx%3F404%3Bhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.brownells.com%3A80%2Faspx%2FNS%2Fstore%2FProductDetail.aspx?p=9813]Brownells[/url] and [url=http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/gunsmith/om-003.asp]Bushmaster[/url] also sell them.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 1:52:18 PM EST
I got mine for $20 from someone who just finished building one. Patents rewards.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 4:12:14 AM EST
Originally Posted By Fenian: Midway has 'em here: [url]http://www.midwayusa.com/rewriteaproduct/730930[/url]
View Quote
Are they any good? Now that's the question. I've never tried it.
Top Top