Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2006 10:41:53 PM EDT
Who's got the scoop on this new forearm?  And, for the life of me, I can't remember the manufacturer.  I remember going to their website and looking at it, but I can't remember who makes it.

How do you attach rails and such to it?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:42:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:09:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Spooky-

Do you work for Wilson?

Here's a few questions I have about the design:

1. Does the bipod come in shorter lengths?

2. Are the bipod legs adjustable for length?

3. Is there enough play in the bipod legs to adjust for surface "cant"?

4. Is there any provision for a VFG (vertical forward grip)?

5. Are there multiple mounting positions for 1913 rails?

Me thinks that the UFF has a way to go before I consider it a truly "User Friendly Forearm".
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:49:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Rails are cumbersome?  Sharp edges?  God forbid you should get a paper cut from your firearm  This ugly thing should go well with Command Arms' stock, with all the diagnol slots

I'm dying to know how it can accept accesories without these harmful, sharp and cumbersome rails.  Of all things, they intergrated the most useless accessory: bipods
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:46:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:13:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Why is it that the top 1911 builders can't build a AR platform if there life depended on it?

I believe companies like Les Baer or Wilson should hire an experienced consultant to develop their ARs or get totally out of the AR industry.

They may make a quality product, but no one will buy them if they're not "user friendly" .

wp
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:19:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Why is it that the top 1911 builders can't build a AR platform if there life depended on it?

wp

fixed it for ya
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:44:04 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

wp

fixed it for ya

Damn spell check!

Thanks, Duf!

wp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top