Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 4:40:48 PM EST
Yo dudes,

I picked up a Troy BUIS a while back and have yet to get out to the range to give her the ole zero treatment.

Now I forget the click info for the A2 rear sight and was just wondering if it would be a dumb thing to set my Troy the same amount of clicks over (12) that my carry handle was to get my new zero close. Or is the geometry a little too different to do that.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:42:20 PM EST
Originally Posted By sspicher:
Yo dudes,

I picked up a Troy BUIS a while back and have yet to get out to the range to give her the ole zero treatment.

Now I forget the click info for the A2 rear sight and was just wondering if it would be a dumb thing to set my Troy the same amount of clicks over (12) that my carry handle was to get my new zero close. Or is the geometry a little too different to do that.

Thanks.

They wont zero the same. Wait til you get to the range.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:43:46 PM EST
Originally Posted By kteaton:
Originally Posted By sspicher:
Yo dudes,

Thanks.

They wont zero the same. Wait til you get to the range.

That's what I though. Thank you good sir.
Top Top