Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2002 3:30:32 PM EDT
I was just goofing around the shop today and pieced this thing together from a bunch of Armi Jager parts. 10" barrel, 32 ACP, suppressed, 15 shot mag. I left it semi on a closed bolt, but I might go ahead and run it full from an open bolt. I have a wire folding stock assembly, but it's so cheesy, I left it off for the pic.

Something a little different to play with.

Tony Rumore
Tromix Corp

Link Posted: 10/27/2002 7:31:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 8:14:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 5:43:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Tony, your craftsmanship, and ideas never cease to amaze me. Congrats!
Bryan
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 7:28:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, thank you.....some of the stuff I make is just for fun with no real purpose other than personal entertainment.

I got plenty of comments on my stuff at the big gun show last weekend.  "Why would anyone want that",   or "That's just stupid"

The Siamese M16 twin barrel gun was a real show stopper.  One guy asked, "is that for dove, or for quail?"

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top