Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/4/2004 10:02:46 PM EDT
Hi Guys, My new RRA factory trigger pull seems to be very long, does anyone have any good ideas on cleaning up a factory trigger? I have already polished the trigger and hammer contact points, the pull is very very heavy and long. I would be thankful for any help.

TIA
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:23:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Boom:
Hi Guys, My new RRA factory trigger pull seems to be very long, does anyone have any good ideas on cleaning up a factory trigger? I have already polished the trigger and hammer contact points, the pull is very very heavy and long. I would be thankful for any help.

TIA

Boom,
Try one of these when they get 'em back in stock.
www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=16652&title=AR-15%2fM16+REDUCED+POWER+ACTION+KIT&s=37582#37582
That'll help with the weight. The length of trigger pull ya can't do much about save changing FC parts.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:16:44 AM EDT
Sounds like your almost there, here's the rest of the story where "stock" triggers are concerned: www.geocities.com/molonlaberkba/triggerjob.html

Mike
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:04:35 AM EDT
Thx guys I will look into both.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 9:55:45 AM EDT
I recently installed the JP Reduced Power Spring Kit on my AR, it made a tremendous difference, like night and day! The one from Yellow Tavern is similar to the one I used, link below.

www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=7582&title=AR-15+REDUCED+POWER+SPRING+KIT

Top Top