Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2004 4:30:31 PM EDT
Anyone else own one of these when they where young?

www.angelfire.com/space/rocketscience/AIR-17.htm

They where produced for 5 years only, 1985-1990 and I got mine when i was 11 in 1986. I recently found it in my parents atic and have since disassembled it and refurbed it. It belongs in my safe with the rest of my black rifles.....

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:24:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I had one one these when I was 13, a CAL .22 Armscor M1600. It was very cool.  I used to sneak it onto the city bus in a duffle bag, get off out in the boonies, and go find a good place to shoot cans and plastic bottles in the woods.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:26:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I have had both the pellet gun, and the .22 Armscorp rifles.. Loved them both when I was a Kid..

Destroyed the pellet gun over years of abuse.. And had the .22 Armscorp stolen later in life..
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:58:37 PM EDT
[#3]
had the BB gun for several years until it wore out, I was 12 when I got it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top