Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2009 5:44:02 PM EDT
I finished up my BCM middy build so I deceided to take some pictures of the family,  still waiting on a BCG and charging handle for the m4 and they will all be done!!

Of course I still need some optics, BUIS, then a rail system for my bushy, UBR for the middy, some slings, and some more mags............

Left from right  DPMS lower w/ bushy hbar 20inch upper assy,  Stag lower w/ Saber gov profile 1x7 barrel Larue 12in FF,  LAR lower with BCM middy upper w/ Larue BCG, factory Bushy patrolman's carbine with magpul goodies (awaiting Aimpoint and 12inch DD m4 FF) and last my LAR lower with Colt M4 barrel w/ welded saber defense FH

and a pic of the entire collection + roomate's SPR lower
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:09:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice!  
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:06:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:44:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice. Now get some buttstocks on those shotguns.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:03:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Looking good.  
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top