BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/8/2006 1:17:36 PM EDT
The new SIG 556 Rifle is set to be released August 2006. Gas piston system, quick change barrel, ambi-controls, uses standard M16 magazines, integrated rail platform, collasible stock in three different configurations. Basically a SIG 551 that uses AR mags with a quick change barrel platform, go from 16" to 20" in a minute. Priced around $1300 MSRP. The cool thing about the SIG is that it essentially has the ergonomics of the AR or FAL but with the the reliability of an AK. Made to fire under extreme conditions. Basically a cracked out reliable AK with AR ergonomics and accuracy with a quick change barrel platform. In a word all other systems I believe to be obsolete.

http://sigforum.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/722107584

Cut and paste if needed
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:19:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The new SIG 556 Rifle is set to be released August 2006. Gas piston system, quick change barrel, ambi-controls, uses standard M16 magazines, integrated rail platform, collasible stock in three different configurations. Basically a SIG 551 that uses AR mags with a quick change barrel platform, go from 16" to 20" in a minute. Priced around $1300 MSRP. The cool thing about the SIG is that it essentially has the ergonomics of the AR or FAL but with the the reliability of an AK. Made to fire under extreme conditions. Basically a cracked out reliable AK with AR ergonomics and accuracy with a quick change barrel platform. In a word all other systems I believe to be obsolete.

Cut and paste if needed

I'm not usually one to do this, but:

DUPE

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:22:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:23:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Obsolete?  lol  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:34:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Did some looking into this- thank for the other link, anyway this is just one version. Sidefolder stocks will most likely be available. I saw a lot of people bashing this weapon system without fully realizing what all it does have. Adjustable gas system, Ambi-controls, quick change barrel, bolt mounted charging handle, contained bolt carrier return spring in reciever, simple internals, utilizing M16 mags- hell this is if they had designed the AR right the first time. Incorporates almost every great feature found on almost every other system.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:42:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Colt is releasing a piston upper, and that, along with the many other piston uppers & weapons available are going to take the wind out of the Sig Sails.

The current M16 design still uses a return spring in the buttstock tube, still has a charging handle not on the actual bolt carrier which means they had to incorporate a foward assist, is only playing catch-up with incorporating a gas piston system which is not adjustable, etc. etc. Sorry but the simplicity of the bolt captured return spring mounted inside the reciever makes for extreme reliability coupled with an adjust gas piston system, ambi-controls, optional sidefolding stock, and flat out AK ruggedness- the M16 will be playing catch up with this newer system for some time. Course I loved my CJ7 once to, spent thousands in upgrades, but then I had to face a Rubicon it is not.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:59:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I hope this fuss over the SIG 556 is drowned out by all the happenings in the AR15 world - starting tomorrow

that SIG isn't going to replace the AR15 BTW/

at least I hope not
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:04:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:19:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I was all about getting one...until I saw the real deal as opposed to the rumors/hopes.  I've shot the LEO SWAT model, and I really liked it a lot, though I'll concede that I probably haven't slung nearly as many rounds down range as Stick has.  

I was hoping for 1/7 as opposed to 1/9.  Didn't happen.

I was hoping for the original handguards or a real rail system, B&T perhaps as an option.  Instead we got plastic rails.

I was hoping for a real Swiss Arms stock.  Nope, we got a TDI stock, on a system that doesn't even look adaptable for a side folder without getting a bunch of stuff from ACE LTD.

I was hoping for real Swiss Arms mags.  Nope, we got a rifle adapted to use mags it wasn't designed for.

Maybe one day I'll change my mind, but I don't think I'll be getting this bastardized version of a rifle I was really looking forward to owning after my previous experience with one.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:24:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Yuck!!!

What a trainwreck.  The lines look ugly - I'll stick with my Colt 6520 and Bulgarian AK-74.

I'd rather have the FN FS2000 and I don't particularly care for bullpups.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:27:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Before we predict anything becoming obsolete, I think it might be a good idea to:

1.  wait and see if it actually comes out

2.  see if it works and works well

3.  see what the actual price is

4.  see if they are available widely anough to not be considered a novelty

Kinda the same for all of the smack talking about what it isn't.  Right now, we have some pics of a pre-production thing, and everybody is jumping to conclusions like they know what they are talking about.  Kinda weird.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:34:30 PM EDT
[#11]
instead of an AR replacement we got an AR rip-off. why would i want to replace an $800 AR with a $1300 sig? a proven rifle with a 40yr combat history or a new rifle with plasticky gimmicks. no thanks. if they offer a side folder i might be on board. and different handguard would be a plus as well.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:43:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hi Guys:

This rifle looks interesting.  I live here in Las Vegas, Nevada, and I will be attending the SHOT Show starting tomorrow.  I am making a note to myself to visit the SIG Booth and really press them on details on this rifle: cost, availability, etc.  

I will let you guys know what I find out!

Take Care…

MP5 Machinenpistole
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:45:51 PM EDT
[#13]
yuck

I can seriously say I WANTED to like this rifle, but now that it's here...
I always had a penchant for the Sig rifles, they just oozed cool in the gun magazines from when I was younger. That thing is just the result of a Beretta rifle smashed together with an AR, made by Sig.

p.s. can they index a flashider?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:51:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
yuck

I can seriously say I WANTED to like this rifle, but now that it's here...
I always had a penchant for the Sig rifles, they just oozed cool in the gun magazines from when I was younger. That thing is just the result of a Beretta rifle smashed together with an AR, made by Sig.

p.s. can they index a flashider?
sigforum.com/movedimages/para/556/556d.jpg

that's the key here.  Same with me.  I always thought they were "uber" cool until the last few years when I've seen hundreds of pictures of them.  

Detailed photos showed me the stamped parts and to me, now, they are just butt ugly...

The "unobtanium" factor is what makes them so cool in many people's eyes as far as I am concerned.  

This new version wearing TDI products is NOT the shiznit.  It's the SHITnits...

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:56:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Why? A good AR is totally reliable.

And they put the freaking charging handle on the wrong side AGAIN!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:02:17 PM EDT
[#16]
I agree with the negative objection to the 556.  What was Sig thinking?
People wanted an affordable 550, not this abortion.
AR parts belong on AR's.  That simple.
I was hot for one too....until I saw it .  Huge disappointment.
Sig makes great hand guns, they should have stuck with that and let the 550 go forever.
At least FN is making some neat stuff that is identitical to their F/A versions.
I love my AR's....and cost half as much.

my 2 cents
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:23:36 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Cut and paste if needed

The 55X is not ambidexterous.  

For a rifle to be ambidexterous, it has to have controls set up for both handed uses.

The charging handle doesn't meet this requirement.

Neither does the magazine release.

It is no more ambidexterous than an AR-15
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:28:39 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Cut and paste if needed

The new SIG 556 is going to be huge and much attention is going to be diverted from the AR15. I'm excited about the new platform and some AR's are going to get sold to fund one (except my RRA)

They fixed almost everything wrong with the 55x and made it better, lighter, and more useful.

But for the purist, the 556 takes 55x grips, and handguards. The rear has a hinge for a folder in the same location as the 55x. All this with the benefits of using AR15 muzzle devices, mags and fast STANAG mag reloads. Make no mistake, it's going to be hot
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:32:31 PM EDT
[#19]
I thought the idea of a Sig 55x series would be sweet for civilians.  But now that I have seen it, I am turned off by its looks, no matter what the features are.

Anyony care to explain the raised optics rail?  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:49:40 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

The new SIG 556 is going to be huge and much attention is going to be diverted from the AR15. I'm excited about the new platform and some AR's are going to get sold to fund one (except my RRA)

They fixed almost everything wrong with the 55x and made it better, lighter, and more useful.

But for the purist, the 556 takes 55x grips, and handguards. The rear has a hinge for a folder in the same location as the 55x. All this with the benefits of using AR15 muzzle devices, mags and fast STANAG mag reloads. Make no mistake, it's going to be hot

You're assuming too much.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:56:41 PM EDT
[#21]
I have had experience with full auto 551/552's and I feel they are an excellent weapon, they are certainly on of the best weapons availible....With the exception of SBR and suppressor applications, I feel that the M16 is superior. IMO, Sig 550's are so highly reguarded because they are un-obtainable. I think the "idea" of actually owning a Sig 55x is better than the reality.
Sig hasn't historically done very well marketing the 550 series. There is a complicated relationship between Swiss Arms, SiG and the Swiss government....not to mention American import restrictions and all that was availible was NFA weapons, which drastically reduces the overall market. Its not any easier for a LE agency to get a NFA weapon, it just happens to be "possible" albeit expensive and time consuming. IMO, the Sig would have been more

competitive if a non-NFA 550 or 551 was availible as individual officers would be able to buy them and do the marketing for SiG. Granted, certain complexitites exist that prohibit non-NFA Sig 551's but now that a SiG rifle will be made in America this can be circumvented. I think they strayed from the design because of a few reasons. Swiss Arms sells the PE90*SiG 550* in Canada for around 2500.00, which would firmly deny it any success in America. The AR is to popular and to cheap to be threatened by a 2500.00 weapon. I also think SiG was forced to change the design enough to avoid being a direct copy of the 550. I don't fully understand the relationship between all the parties involved with the 550, but its possible that it had to be changed just enough to not infringe upon Swiss Arm's product. Some of the design makes sense. A telestock is a much better choice when you have many different sized officers, all of which are wearing armor. STANAG magazines was also a good choice, as existing magazines can be utilized as opposed to having to buy new magazines and pouches for them. They hinted that further

models may be avialible, in addition to the first 3 availible in August. It will be interesting to see what happens with this, while I predict some success, I seriously doubt it will make even a slight dent in the AR superiority in the civilian and LEO marketplace. While I would have perfered a more traditional 551, I am greatful to have something and alas, I will certainly add one to my collection.
However, I wouldnt trade a decent M4gery for any other weapon, and as long as 5.56 is still widely used, the AR will be state of the art, and for years after.....
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:57:45 PM EDT
[#22]
I wouldn't mind having a 551 and I'd be willing to pay up to $1400 or so for it. I wish SIG the best of luck and I they make great products, but I won't be buying a 556 unless it's available in a 551 or close to 551 like configuration.

My main interest for new products so far is the VLTOR VIS. I'm interested in hearing more details about Colt's piston set up as well.

ETA: I agree with the "You want what you can't have" theory. I bet 95% of all men who have been in prison for over 20 years would probably even do Hillary Clinton given the chance.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:01:40 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm really bummed about this...I'd have to say the biggest disappointment of all is that permanent and raised optic rail that looks like a bridge.  That alone will prevent me from getting one.  Someone goofed up big-time adding that feature.  Man, I'm bummed

Update:  O.K., I've read some other info that says the raised rail is optional.  So, there is a chance...
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:02:54 PM EDT
[#24]
I think it looks pretty good and I have faith that it’ll work great… However it will definitely not render the AR-15 platform obsolete.

As civilian rifles go even WW II era Garand’s and Carbines are hardly obsolete. Would anyone like to make the case that a civilian with an M-1A rifle or FN-FAL is a poorly armed civilian? Heavy 7.62 rifles may be outdated as military rifles but they are state of the art civilian rifles.

The Sig might be a great rifle; I hope that it is. But there’s nothing anyone can do with a Sig that they can’t do with an AR. An individual might have a preference, but on the tactical level it won’t matter which rifle your side has. In other words, in a fight between 100 men armed with Sigs and 100 armed with ARs, the winner will be determined by training, leadership, terrain, morale, and luck. The differences in the rifles won’t amount to squat.

Plus the AR is now the “Open Source Rifle” meaning that anyone can make ARs and their parts. The design for the Sig isn’t in the public domain so there will never be the selection of options which are available for the AR.

And there will likely never be as many parts for the Sig as there are for the AR platform. Having available replacement parts could be critical in an extended SHTF situation, that alone justifies investing in the AR platform over the Sig for anyone with the survivalist gene.

Now, I think of myself as more of a firearms collector than any kind of survivalist or militia member. I would love to get one of these Sigs just to have it. But I can guarantee that they won’t replace the AR-15.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:28:55 PM EDT
[#25]

As civilian rifles go even WW II era Garand’s and Carbines are hardly obsolete. Would anyone like to make the case that a civilian with an M-1A rifle or FN-FAL is a poorly armed civilian? Heavy 7.62 rifles may be outdated as military rifles but they are state of the art civilian rifles.

The Sig might be a great rifle; I hope that it is. But there’s nothing anyone can do with a Sig that they can’t do with an AR. An individual might have a preference, but on the tactical level it won’t matter which rifle your side has. In other words, in a fight between 100 men armed with Sigs and 100 armed with ARs, the winner will be determined by training, leadership, terrain, morale, and luck. The differences in the rifles won’t amount to squat.

Plus the AR is now the “Open Source Rifle” meaning that anyone can make ARs and their parts. The design for the Sig isn’t in the public domain so there will never be the selection of options which are available for the AR.

Very well said.  Rifles are just tools.  

Judging from what I saw last time I braved a "gun show", most of the more militant gun owners thumping their chests about freedom, molon labe, etc ad naseum could not pass a basic military physical fitness test.  Sometimes, and I know this is going to be unpopular, we have to examine why we have these rifles and what we honestly believe we are capable of and prepared for.

Kudos to SiG for bringing another option to the US market and boo to those who have been nitpicking this rifle already.

Just my two cents as they say.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:41:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Looks like a fugly attempt at breeding the XCR with an M4.  No way would I buy that.  Maybe, if they go back to a more traditional 55X style rifle...

TS
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:53:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Right side charging = FUCKING AWEFUL.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:04:10 PM EDT
[#28]
I don't want to be one of those people who trash a new weapon before it's even out but from what I've seen, my guess is the Sig 556 is going to be a huge disapointment which won't get a lot of buyers past the die-hard Sig fanatics.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:06:48 PM EDT
[#29]
I also doubt the will be any where near the $1000 mark, as that is only a few hundred over their pistols
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:25:58 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Very well said.  Rifles are just tools.  

Judging from what I saw last time I braved a "gun show", most of the more militant gun owners thumping their chests about freedom, molon labe, etc ad naseum could not pass a basic military physical fitness test.  Sometimes, and I know this is going to be unpopular, we have to examine why we have these rifles and what we honestly believe we are capable of and prepared for.

Kudos to SiG for bringing another option to the US market and boo to those who have been nitpicking this rifle already.

Just my two cents as they say.

+1
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#31]
In my opinion it really doesnt look that bad of a rifle. Everyone keeps hounding on the looks of the stock etc....Definitely isnt as bad as this:

Everyone seems to be blasting that its not a true SIG, yes maybe it doesnt look like a 551 but if it performs like a 551 then Ill pick one up.

I somewhat prefer not to have a folding stock, the AR15 stock will give me more options of what I want the rifle for.

The Fore end isnt bad either,  Personally it doesnt need to be anything fancy for me, Im not going to hang 10 lbs of accessories off the front.

Right side charging handle? Yes, I hope so, Left side sucks balls, you lose all POA if you drop the fore end.

One thing I do not like is the raise scope rail, that is the one thing I could do without.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:57:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:13:46 PM EDT
[#33]
What will an adjustable gas piston system accomplish or improve?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:20:08 PM EDT
[#34]
I wonder if Alex Robinson is sleeping well these nights....
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:20:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Guess I'll just continue to by ammo and shoot my AR..never saw what the big whoop was over it......
Folding stocks.... why, it's either one size fits all open or a complete waste folded. a collapsible stock for different pull lengths is much more practical.

And I'm sure SIG mags are not going to be cheap and plentiful. if your just a collector and wanted the original, I feel for you. They have not kept the faith on the original design,maybe they will after this one takes a nose dive.

$1200 MSRP will buy a lot of ammo......
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:50:24 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I dont agree. As a person that owns an HK G3 clone, I dont like left side charging handles at all.

And just like the AR15 you will be using the Bolt Catch for reloads. If you need to work the charging handle you will lose target acquisition...just like the AR...
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:07:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:18:48 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont agree. As a person that owns an HK G3 clone, I dont like left side charging handles at all.

And just like the AR15 you will be using the Bolt Catch for reloads. If you need to work the charging handle you will lose target acquisition...just like the AR...

Try using the one on a FAL.

After playing with Garands, Thompsons and M1A's I've just grown accustomed to right side charging handles. This is really preference to ergonomics. But I'll wait for someone to give the ninja reason for left side charging handles

I dont intend to say right side is better, just what I prefer. Obviously some will disagree
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:18:53 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.

DAMN give sig two thumbs up!

Way to Go Sig your boys in R&D really know how to fuck up a good thing.....Fucktards

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:10:27 PM EDT
[#40]
It looks uber sexy, but I will wait a few years before deciding on purchasing one. I will read the forums to see the range reports and reliability over time before jumping on the bandwagon. Hey I only have so much fundage for funstuff , so I gotta make it stretch a far as possible. So I will drool for now and keep on using my AR it gets the job done.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:20:11 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Colt is releasing a piston upper, and that, alo

for real?

SInce i haven't heard anything about this any chance i can go Gas Piston on my existing colt?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:30:58 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.

DAMN give sig two thumbs up!

Way to Go Sig your boys in R&D really know how to fuck up a good thing.....Fucktards

I had this CRAZY idea that you just cant the rifle towards your non-firing hand and reach for the handle over the top.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:55:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Blech!

I'm a die hard SIG fan and always will be, but I won't be buying one of those.  IMHO, they've ruined a perfectly good rifle by removing the very functional and compact side folding stock and replacing it with an M4 type stock.  And if that was not enough, they did away with the excellent translucent SIG mags and replacing them one of the most frequent causes of malfunctions in the M16 paltform, the M16 magazine...brilliant!  Not to mention that ugly ass rail on the top of the receiver,  it looks like a snag waiting to happen.

What a disapointment.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:08:49 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why? A good AR is totally reliable.

And they put the freaking charging handle on the wrong side AGAIN!

My thoughts exactly.

It's on the right side if you're a lefty like me
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:25:11 PM EDT
[#45]
There are some things I don't like about this SIG, but for once I agree with Variablebinary, Do like the right side charging handle.   Right side works find for me on the M1, M14, and the AK.  I find the left side, or weak hand charging handles on the HK and FAL very akward.  But my first rifle was a Garand so am use to it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:41:21 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
There are some things I don't like about this SIG, but for once I agree with Variablebinary, Do like the right side charging handle.   Right side works find for me on the M1, M14, and the AK.  I find the left side, or weak hand charging handles on the HK and FAL very akward.  But my first rifle was a Garand so am use to it.

Jeez we agree. Maybe there is hope for israel and muslims afterall

But that is exactly how I feel about the location of the charging handle. My weak hand charging is more of a liability than my strong hand when it comes to speed and coordination
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:54:11 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Plus the AR is now the “Open Source Rifle” meaning that anyone can make ARs and their parts.

Which is exactly why a lot of Ar15 style carbines have all kinds of troubles.
If we had only two or three top manufacturers with great QC, most troubles
would be unheard of.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:02:35 PM EDT
[#48]
All I know is that we will soon be in the golden age of military semi autos very soon, better stack em deep! Remember guys this is just the prototype version, remember what the first AR's looked like. I will get one.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:03:42 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Blech!

I'm a die hard SIG fan and always will be, but I won't be buying one of those.  IMHO, they've ruined a perfectly good rifle by removing the very functional and compact side folding stock and replacing it with an M4 type stock.  And if that was not enough, they did away with the excellent translucent SIG mags and replacing them one of the most frequent causes of malfunctions in the M16 paltform, the M16 magazine...brilliant!  Not to mention that ugly ass rail on the top of the receiver,  it looks like a snag waiting to happen.

What a disapointment.

+1

The SIG 55x are good rifles but not perfect at all! But these rifles do not look like the primary design goal was to improve the rifle but to make it cheaper to manufacture!

P.S. The price for a real SIG 552 in Switzerland is US$ 2300! (CHF 2990.- MSRP, without the B&T rail or scope mount)

Walli
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:43:24 PM EDT
[#50]
I have no fundamental problems with the 556. I admire the willingness to shed the rock-in style AK mags, which are clunky as hell. Drop-free is high speed and we all know it....and AR mags are a hell of a lot cheaper and easy to find/make/sell than the Sigs.

I don't mind the collapsible stock, either. Different lengths of pull with one rifle is GOOD, not a liability, I could give a flying fuck how fashionable it is.

I don't care for the riser rail, but that will be shed I have a feeling. Bad idea there.

Right side chargine handle is preferable to left, no problems there.

It's not as sexy as the original, but still looks like it'll be a solid, well made gun with a TON of options you can change/alter/bolt on.

I still don't understand the faggotry & vitriol over this gun. If it's really affordable, and it's based on the 550, I can't understand why everyone's so fucking mad about it. If there is a demand to make it more "original", then someone will make the stuff to restore it to 550 trim. And, even if you have to pay extra for that, it's still THOUSANDS cheaper than the real thing.

Only ARFcom seems to be pissing itself over this rifle. Everywhere else I've been, it seems to be looked on more favorably. I don't know if that means more snobs & crybabies here, or everyone on this site is discerning. I tend to think everyone had unrealistic expectations, and are jumping the gun on their comments. I have a suspicion a whole lot of the people who bitched and moaned will end up with one.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top