Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 2:21:53 PM EDT

Anyone use one of these? Is it comfortable at all, or just a waste of cash and rubber?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:55:03 PM EDT
[#1]
At $15, cash for sure, but they are useful, especially if you use (slippery) armor.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:04:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I have them on all of my collapsible stocks. It helps keep the stock from slipping at all.  I bought them for the grip not the recoil protection. The recoil without it isn't a deal at all.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:54:30 PM EDT
[#3]
It is comfortable, has a better feel to it than the bare buttplate on the collapsable stocks
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:16:32 PM EDT
[#4]
A VLTOR clubfoot and a SOG buttpad..............    I wouldn't have it any other way.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:22:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a Malfunction where I bolt locked up and I had to slam my carbine buttstock first into the ground to dislodge the stuck round.  I wished I had a buttstock pad then.  I have one now.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:26:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I BOUGHT MY AFTER I TOOK A CQB TRAINING AND LIKE THE GRIP BETTER
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:12:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It is comfortable, has a better feel to it than the bare buttplate on the collapsable stocks

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top