Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2003 9:13:31 AM EDT
I like how the M900 has the navigation LEDs with the white light.  Same thing for the A2 Aviator.  But I like the mount and deisgn of the M952/962.  Is it possible to swap head assemblies on the M952 or M962 weaponlights to get nav LEDs also and birght white?

TIA,
TJ
[edited for model numbers]
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 10:14:40 AM EDT
[#1]
No
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 11:04:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 1:24:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Hummm,  I didnt think I was that off base... Sounds like a good idea to me, guess the electronics are convoluted.  I thought the modular surefires were like legos, and now I hear I cant put the parts together... I like legos.

I understand surefire has some new goodies in the pipe with LED, I wonder if such a combo piece is in the works.  Then there is always the M900.

Thanks anyway...
TJ
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 1:31:34 PM EDT
[#4]
The new lights are LED MAIN lights.  Hmmm... I wonder if they could make a 5W LED light up both bright and dim with seperate switches if it was electronically controlled... that would be interesting.
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 3:01:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Will there be an LED navigation module for the MU Series?

I guess that if SureFire have plans for something like that you'll see it at the SHOT Show 2004 in Vegas.

Al
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top