Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 4:30:09 AM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with the Surefire L72 Visible Red Laser Sight?  I have bought one and a Surefire M952XM07 to mount it but I haven't gotten the chance to sight it in and test it out.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:07:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Good laser but difficult to sight and expensive. The design was good few years back when Laser Devices wasn't that popular.

I think lasers from LD are more advanced and better prices.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:59:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I have no experience with one but I hope you can give us a rasnge report on it.  It's made buy Surefire so I'm sure the thing runs/works perfect.

Please let me know how you like it

thanks,
Bill
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:49:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Proabably the brightest 5mW red laser I have used.  Its wonderful but too big and heavy for what it is.  Id get a LD unit over the Surefire for price and size concerns.  Using a 10X scope and a bipod I could see the red dot reflect off a hotel window at night at almost 2 miles. I held it in an open window (very hard I might add at that range) and someone came to that window to see what was shining in their room and finally closed the drapes lol.  The beam has no secondary ghost beams, halos or anything and the dot is very large, perfectly round and tightly focused.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top