Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2007 10:47:05 AM EDT
A friend of mine got one at the show over the weekend and was bragging how much fun it would be.While he was looking at it i told him to go flush his 2 20's down the toilet,he'd get the same result.So yesterday i go over his house to see it "work".I can't believe it,but it "DID''!I used it twice and dumped 2 mags pretty easily.The first round or two didn't then it ran good.I was a sucker 15 years ago and bought a Hellfire But  i was impressed with this(even though it's a waiste of ammo)Anyone ever try this version?I kinda wish i picked one up.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:18:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Yup.

I had one. I got it at a gunshow back when I was first getting into shooting, and didn't know any better.

It was a tremendous piece of shit, and a waste of money. It's good that your friend got his to work, but it probably won't for very long.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top