Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2010 5:15:16 PM EDT
Hello all, lurked here for a while so this is my first post.  I'm pretty much a newbie to AR's.  Got one in a trade a year and a half ago and the addiction has set in.  I have since pieced together one other and now I'm going to build up a stripped lower and add an upper I have.  I mainly range shoot or plink , I'm not a LEO or have never served in the military so I'm sure I never use these rifles to their full potential.  I just am one of those people that the aftermarket companies love. Whether it's snowmobiles, ATV's, boats or diesel engines I just can't leave them alone.  Now the AR bug has hit.... it's worse than the 1911 bug !  I just hope I don't fit the "mall ninja " catagory.
So here's my plans for my next AR,  looking for opinions.

JD machine upper, 16" barrel, free float rail w/low profile gas block.
Denny's/GTG Thunderbolt BCG
BCM gunfighter charging handle
Spikes heavy buffer
Spikes enhanced lower parts kit
ACE ARFX stock
BCM, Spikes or LMT buffer tube
Troy flip up gas block mount front sight
Troy flip up rear sight
Troy modular front vert grip
Troy 360 rail mount sling attachment
undecided on slings, either Magpul, Troy or Vtac
Primary Arms 4x mini scope

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:41:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds good.  Just rember that there are alot of armchair commandos out here so take the advice given here with a grain of salt.  For a lpk try the rra kit with the two stage trigger I love it and most of my ar friends have switched over to them and havent looked back.   good luck
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top