Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2009 6:03:48 AM EDT
I have finally found a Noveske 7.5 barrel, and am now almost done with my pistol build.  I am pretty sure that I am going to put a piggy break on it, and I want something that I can attach flip up sights to.

Any of you guys have any good suggestions for a rail that fits the bill?  I was thinking a Daniel Defense M4 rail.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 12:42:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 9:27:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have finally found a Noveske 7.5 barrel, and am now almost done with my pistol build.  I am pretty sure that I am going to put a piggy break on it, and I want something that I can attach flip up sights to.

Any of you guys have any good suggestions for a rail that fits the bill?  I was thinking a Daniel Defense M4 rail.

I'm a fan of the DD lite rails or the yhm light weight free float rails.  Used both and love them.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top