Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2013 1:29:03 PM EDT
Sorta like the deer head.  Priced at $99 at LGS.   However, it looks like the serial number was applied by someone who drank too much and used a Harbor Freight number punch set.    Several of them all had this "feature".

That's doesn't bother me so much in itself, just kinda makes me wonder about who did the rest of the work on it.

And the last Stag arms I had any experience with was the first run of S&W rifles, my buddy bought one and it was a total POS that shot 20" at 50 yards.   S&W replaced everything but the lower.

LGS also have a Delton for same price, looks a little cleaner, bevels on inside of magwell more pronounced and nicely done.   They also have Aeros, but seams aren't cleaned up consistently and there is no bevel at all on one side of magwell.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:42:01 PM EDT
[#1]
The short answer is yes, Stag/CMT is def GTG.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:03:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Like he^ said.....Stag is Continental Machine and Tool's (CMT's) retail sales and they are great.  My Model 2T has 10,000 plus rounds through it with no weapon related problems (some ammo/mag related issues....minimal)
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:29:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top