is spikes tactical Spike's Tactical ST-15 Mid-Length LE a great complete rifle
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 2:36:57 PM EDT
[#1]
here you go.

try a tiny bit of reading next time :P

YES. CLICK ME.
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 3:18:08 PM EDT
[#2]
According to everyone who has one, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 3:21:15 PM EDT
[#3]
yes they have quality up there with the top brands at an amazing price get one, i love my spikes
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 3:24:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
here you go.

try a tiny bit of reading next time :P

YES. CLICK ME.
Thank you Durabo......this is getting old

Link Posted: 12/2/2010 3:59:53 PM EDT
[#5]
We could use a comprehensive sticky addressing Spike's quality
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 4:44:25 PM EDT
[#6]
yep, this is almost as bad as the "tell me how to build my gun so you guys won't laugh at me" threads.
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 4:45:17 PM EDT
[#7]
you could by checking there sitcky thread with all theirs certs....
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 5:53:06 PM EDT
[#8]
No, Spikes is horrible.  If you have one, I would suggest sending it to me immediately before it blows up.  

Spikes is top notch, both in quality and customer service.
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 5:54:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 6:01:50 PM EDT
[#10]
The more things I get from Spikes Tactical the more impressed with them I become.

Spikes Tactical = top quality at an excellent price.

-Ray
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 6:15:00 PM EDT
[#11]
They really have impressed the shit out of me.  Especially since the Obama Election fiasco.

Link Posted: 12/2/2010 6:31:10 PM EDT
[#12]
well I got my stick so where is the dead horse....
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 7:01:12 PM EDT
[#13]
+1 for Spikes!
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 7:04:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
well I got my stick so where is the dead horse....

lol this question does get asked alot
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 7:20:35 PM EDT
[#15]
GTG
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 7:21:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Guess it's better then "Which LPK should I get?" that's only asked about 14 times a day.
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 7:40:19 PM EDT
[#17]
's can't read, or search
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 8:36:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Their finish doesnt match anything.
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 9:01:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

??? their finish matches their lowers, my complete spikes matches perfect
Link Posted: 12/2/2010 11:18:20 PM EDT
[#20]
I think he was trying to say that "their finish doesn't match anyone elses".

All in all the Spikes stuff is Ok IMHO.

But I don't agree that they have great customer service. I have called several times without ever getting to speak to some one, then leaving my number and never getting called back.
Link Posted: 12/3/2010 12:13:33 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm lucky enough to be 20 minutes from them.  

Great people, customer service and products.

I've never had any issues.
Link Posted: 12/3/2010 3:01:26 AM EDT
[#22]
I love mine.

Mid-Length LE riding on a ST zombie lower....

Link Posted: 12/3/2010 4:37:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Well since you asked, I'm going to whore my pics out again.

The evolution of my ST15 Middy - to date I'm just shy of 3k rounds through it, Zero issues, great rifle.

Link Posted: 12/3/2010 2:55:08 PM EDT
[#24]
This question coming from a  guy with 6 posts to his name,  I sure as hell smell a troll!!!

Read four times as much as you type and I promise you , you will learn some stuff.  Especially about asking stupid questions.
Link Posted: 12/3/2010 3:49:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Read four times as much as you type and I promise you , you will learn some stuff.  Especially about asking stupid questions.

I'm putting this in my sig line....
Link Posted: 12/5/2010 6:43:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Not just ok, top notch.

Quoted:

But I don't agree that they have great customer service. I have called several times without ever getting to speak to some one, then leaving my number and never getting called back.

You are the only one.

Link Posted: 12/5/2010 11:43:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Maybe nobody has told you but there is a three hour time difference between the left coast and the right coast. So try during normal business hours on the right coast and I can assure you, that you will speak to a real person!!    
Link Posted: 12/5/2010 12:48:33 PM EDT
[#28]
It amazes me how critical people can be to an obviously new member to arfcom.

Instead of being a douchebag try giving a link to a thread that provides answers (would take another minute longer than posting asshole remark) OR, dont post shit and move on.

OP PM sent to you with link to an informative site. I had time to give a little help as I'm sitting on my couch reading threads and scratchin' my nuts.
Link Posted: 12/5/2010 1:10:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not just ok, top notch.

Quoted:

You are the only one.

Just don't call them when they are at lunch, they pick up every time.
They have the best customer service. I have never had this type of service from any company.
They will always get my buisness.
Up there with the big guys in quality.
You won't be disappointed.

Link Posted: 12/6/2010 9:23:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

??? their finish matches their lowers

And the uppers they used on complete rifles before he started making  his own.

Perfect match.

Link Posted: 12/6/2010 9:34:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

My experience with their customer service was outstanding! They make a quality product and stand behind it!
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 10:08:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
It amazes me how critical people can be to an obviously new member to arfcom.

Instead of being a douchebag try giving a link to a thread that provides answers (would take another minute longer than posting asshole remark) OR, dont post shit and move on.

OP PM sent to you with link to an informative site. I had time to give a little help as I'm sitting on my couch reading threads and scratchin' my nuts.

If you notice... the very first reply was made by me... with a link to Spikes certification documents.  And a reminder to search a bit.

I agree that most of the other posts after that may have been "Assholish" including my own...

But it is basic forum etiquette to read the FAQs and Rules before posting at all.  The FAQs and rules explicitly state to try a search before posting your problem.  The real issue here is people forget to actually search a bit before posting yet another thread with the same question that has been asked a million times.  

Hell google "spikes tactical quality".  

Its not hard to find answers to most problems... with a tiny bit of effort.  

More people need to respect the forums by searching a bit before posting your question.
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 10:19:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Before I got my Spike's mid-length I did several searches.  I entered "Spike's", "Spike's Tactical" and "Spikes".  All my searches came back no items found so I can't blame the OP for asking.
Link Posted: 12/6/2010 10:29:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Before I got my Spike's mid-length I did several searches.  I entered "Spike's", "Spike's Tactical" and "Spikes".  All my searches came back no items found so I can't blame the OP for asking.

Did you set your search to the past 30 days?

I just did a search for "spikes" and got 14 hits very similiar to this thread
Link Posted: 12/7/2010 6:40:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Just tried it again.  Searched for "Spike's Tactical" and "Spikes" in the last 30 days and got this:

Invalid Keyword [ Spike's ]. Keyword must be letters or numbers. (may also contain '.' '_' or '-')

Link Posted: 12/7/2010 6:54:23 PM EDT
[#36]
I robably just get the Spike LE midlength compkete rifle instead of a standard 20in Armalite.  The price is awesome low.   And the reviews are  very good.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top