Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2004 3:04:46 PM EST
I keep pressing and pressing , but it won't push the pin down far enough . The only way i can get it to work is to pus the pin down with a bullet tip and thn adjust one click at a time .
I was hopeing it would be a nice push and go type thing .
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 3:10:04 PM EST
It should work unless the legs on your sight tool are too short.

The several that I have have all worked just fine.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:46:17 PM EST

Originally Posted By rebel_rifle:
It should work unless the legs on your sight tool are too short.

The several that I have have all worked just fine.

I guess the legs are to short than . Maybe I should contact Delton and see what they say.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:59:19 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:27:09 AM EST
So the taller front sight post, may not work with the sight adjustment tool.

I going to have to try that. I forgot my tool when I was sighting in the 16" so i just used a bullet, the tool was just one of those impluse buys to try and justfy shipping.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:53:43 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:39:20 AM EST
Might try a little lube on the front sight detent and spring as well. A drop of lube, and moving the spring and detent up and down with a punch might loosen things up and make it easier.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:14:33 AM EST

Originally Posted By Gregory_K:
So the taller front sight post, may not work with the sight adjustment tool.

I going to have to try that. I forgot my tool when I was sighting in the 16" so i just used a bullet, the tool was just one of those impluse buys to try and justfy shipping.

Ding ding . We have a winner . I was going to get Alaska shipping anyway when I grabed my phantom . I figured I might as well get the sight tool to keep in my cleaning kit .

I tried the oil trick didn't work . Just for information purposes the sight is on a RRA TASC rifle . I guess I will just drill the hole a little deeper than .
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:15:38 PM EST
I got it figured out last night . One of the pongs was bent just enough to keep it from working right . I little bend with pliers and she does just fine now . :)
Top Top