Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2003 7:52:17 PM EDT
A friend and myself went to the range today. I took my m3 light after buying the thing two years  ago. I finally found time to take it.  I was shooting and the m3 light fell off. I carry a Glock 21 .45 cal. As  anyone else had this problem?  
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 8:01:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you make sure it was clicked on.  I have shoot over 3000 rds out of my glock 31c with no problems
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 8:43:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Did you make sure it was clicked on.  I have shoot over 3000 rds out of my glock 31c with no problems
View Quote

Yes, I moved it back and foward several times. It also doesn't click on a Glock 21 the frame is to big so, you don't hear a click.
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 9:08:03 PM EDT
[#3]
that may be the problem if it doesnt click the heavy recoil from the 45 may send it off.
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 3:01:29 AM EDT
[#4]
There shouldn't be a problem with any glock frame. Maybe there is a problem with the locking bar of your light?  If definately won't work if the bar isn't clicking into the slot on your frame.
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 3:28:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 3:31:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I use mine on a Glock 21C.  I've fired many hundreds of rounds with no fall off.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 7:16:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Guy I know used to be on the La. State Police -- they were all very excited when they got the first shipment of M3's for the Teams -- cops all down the line at the range -- BANG -- tink, tink, tink, tink..... all of the lights came off on the first shot and fell on the floor.  LOL

I understand they were sent back and replaced, and no problems with the replacements.  Go figure.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 7:22:59 PM EDT
[#8]
A couple of guys in my dept had the same problem with the light on M23's. Contact Streamlight and they will send you a new cross latch and a stronger sping....cures the problem.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 9:52:38 PM EDT
[#9]
My dept issued m3 for our glock 21c and have had no such problems. Mine clicks on and locks fine.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top