Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2016 1:59:54 PM EDT
...........to accompany my DD V11.  I have never purchased an NFA item before or have gone through the process regarding one. Do I buy the rifle first, then fill out the forms, basically not being able to pickup the rifle from my LGS for months until the paperwork comes back?

Im assuming I will need to set up a trust or something of the like first to buy this rifle?
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 2:05:00 PM EDT
[#1]
You should look at the armory section and the find the nfa (sbr) sub-section. But youre on the right track, youll get a lot more info there.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 2:11:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
...........to accompany my DD V11.  I have never purchased an NFA item before or have gone through the process regarding one. Do I buy the rifle first, then fill out the forms, basically not being able to pickup the rifle from my LGS for months until the paperwork comes back?

Im assuming I will need to set up a trust or something of the like first to buy this rifle?
View Quote

They sell the MK18 as a pistol. I'd buy that and then just Form 1 it. That way you can still play while you wait (less).
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 2:16:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You should look at the armory section and the find the nfa (sbr) sub-section. But youre on the right track, youll get a lot more info there.
View Quote

Good point, thanks
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 2:17:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They sell the MK18 as a pistol. I'd buy that and then just Form 1 it. That way you can still play while you wait (less).
View Quote

Awesome!  Thats what I will do
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Start here.....All will be answered

And my MK18 is my favorite SBR. 
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top