Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 12/17/2016 12:59:54 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/17/2016 1:00:37 PM EST by Sublimeon24s]
...........to accompany my DD V11. I have never purchased an NFA item before or have gone through the process regarding one. Do I buy the rifle first, then fill out the forms, basically not being able to pickup the rifle from my LGS for months until the paperwork comes back?

Im assuming I will need to set up a trust or something of the like first to buy this rifle?
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 1:05:00 PM EST
You should look at the armory section and the find the nfa (sbr) sub-section. But youre on the right track, youll get a lot more info there.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 1:11:18 PM EST
Originally Posted By Sublimeon24s:
...........to accompany my DD V11. I have never purchased an NFA item before or have gone through the process regarding one. Do I buy the rifle first, then fill out the forms, basically not being able to pickup the rifle from my LGS for months until the paperwork comes back?

Im assuming I will need to set up a trust or something of the like first to buy this rifle?
View Quote

They sell the MK18 as a pistol. I'd buy that and then just Form 1 it. That way you can still play while you wait (less).
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 1:16:46 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mrindecisive:
You should look at the armory section and the find the nfa (sbr) sub-section. But youre on the right track, youll get a lot more info there.
View Quote

Good point, thanks
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 1:17:20 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By USNGM2:

They sell the MK18 as a pistol. I'd buy that and then just Form 1 it. That way you can still play while you wait (less).
View Quote

Awesome! Thats what I will do
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 1:18:49 PM EST
Start here.....All will be answered

And my MK18 is my favorite SBR. 
Top Top