Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 12/18/2005 8:25:04 AM EDT
I'm looking for a regular (no rail) midlength FF tube. RRA have them, but they look like they have knurling around the outside. Does anyone here know where I can get a fluted-only version (no knurling) ?
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 9:54:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/18/2005 9:55:47 AM EDT by JackalAR]
Armalite shows one in their catalog on the last page. There's a pdf version on their site. It's a fiberglass smooth tube with 4-way Picatinny just behind the FSB with swivel on the bottom just rear of the Picatinny. $140 black or green.

Some of their AR's have one that's smooth all the way down though.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 10:21:23 AM EDT
Top Top