Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/20/2004 5:30:58 AM EDT
I feep seeing these single loop slings attached between the lower and the stock. What is it? where can you buy it?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:34:44 AM EDT
Its a sling loop plate that is for Single Point Slings (TM of Giles Stock). The plates area available in a number of styles and from a number of vendors. The Wilderness, GG&G, and Fulton Armory among others carry them.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:45:42 AM EDT
Where can I buy the sling?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:48:02 AM EDT
Check out the following thread:


This will give you some pics of different slings and a dealer on this site to go to, to get what you need.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:54:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By edgraham:
Where can I buy the sling?

Again a number of places.

I recommend the Single Point Sling from the Wilderness (it's what I'm using). However they are available from a number of vendors.

Check here for some ideas: The Maryland AR-15 Shooters review of Slings
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:56:16 AM EDT
THANKS. That was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:58:00 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:19:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/20/2004 6:20:29 AM EDT by AR_Shorty]

Originally Posted By BookHound:
I like the Daniel Defense burnsed loop adapter because it is angled slightly down, away from the charging handle. I use this with a CQB Solutions (IIRC, their name is now Specter - ?) MOUT sling and like it very much.

You're right - CQB Solutions is now known as Specter Gear.


Edited to add that I have one of their slings and I really like it.
Top Top