Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 5:30:58 AM EDT
I feep seeing these single loop slings attached between the lower and the stock. What is it? where can you buy it?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:34:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Its a sling loop plate that is for Single Point Slings (TM of Giles Stock).  The plates area available in a number of styles and from a number of vendors. The Wilderness, GG&G, and Fulton Armory among others carry them.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:45:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Where can I buy the sling?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:48:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Check out the following thread:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=25&t=183768

This will give you some pics of different slings and a dealer on this site to go to, to get what you need.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:54:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Where can I buy the sling?

Again a number of places.

I recommend the Single Point Sling from the Wilderness (it's what I'm using).  However they are available from a number of vendors.

Check here for some ideas: The Maryland AR-15 Shooters review of Slings
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:56:16 AM EDT
[#5]
THANKS. That was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:58:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:19:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I like the Daniel Defense burnsed loop adapter because it is angled slightly down, away from the charging handle.  I use this with a CQB Solutions (IIRC, their name is now Specter - ?) MOUT sling and like it very much.

You're right - CQB Solutions is now known as Specter Gear.

www.spectergear.com/

Edited to add that I have one of their slings and I really like it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top