Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2002 11:07:39 PM EDT
There's specific way to do this right? I'm just checking. I have a Bushy M4A3 if that matters, with the detachable carry handle for now. Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 12:41:24 AM EDT
[#1]
http://www.geocities.com/Pipeline/2494/A2Zero.html
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 5:20:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I use the Santose improved battlesight zero method. Go to the Maryland AR15 shooters sight for details.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 8:07:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I concure - use LTC Santose's Improved Battle Sight Zero.

The military screwed up their procedure and it won't produce the expected trajecotory (Provable at the range and on the ballistic charts).  The Santose method properly calibrates the dial AND gives a nice flat 200M zero that should work well 99% of the time.
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 4:14:23 PM EDT
[#5]
How would you apply LTC Santose's method if you are using an ARMS swan sleeve with the build in BUIS?  If I remember correct the rear site doesn't have elevation adjustment.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, SFG
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:19:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Use the basic idea of the 50y/200M zero.  It gives the same nice flat trajectory, and allows you to hit 19"x40" targets out to 300M.

Didn't you see the comments at the bottom of the page?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top