Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2005 12:14:55 PM EDT
I want to put a side-mounted sling swivel on my CMMG MOD4.  I like the Colt style or RRA style (it might be the same thing.)  The "Sling-Thing" is an acceptable alternative, but I would rather find one that attaches to the barrel instead of the FSB.  

Where can I find one?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:19:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Fulton Armory, Bushmaster, DPMS,....  The question is "who doesn't carry at least one?".

Honestly I like the Fulton Armory ones better than the ones from Bushy.  They are very similar but the Fulton ones seem to be made 'heavier duty' (more like the Colt version).

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:30:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I was just looking for the same thing.  Bushmaster sells 2 on their site, Bravo Company USA sells one, RRA has one on their site, and I ended up getting one from Fulton Armory.  It isn't advertised as something for sale but is pictured on alot of their custom uppers so I called them.  For $25 plus shipping I got an all-metal side swivel kit that mounts under the FSB with the rollpins.  The finish matched my 6520 nicely, and I am very happy with it.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:14:09 PM EDT
[#3]
If you want one that clamps to the barrel then the best I've seen is the RRA model that is sold by at least a few vendors who support this board.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:25:13 PM EDT
[#4]
That's the one!  Thanks!  I'll check out the supporting vendors, first.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:33:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered one from ADCO for $23!  Bushmaster was selling theirs' for $35.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top