Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/18/2004 2:59:28 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/18/2004 3:01:00 PM EST by Tex78]
Well I went got my first AR-15 few years back, and thought that the A2 carry handles were cat's meow, so that's what I got. After many tries to get various types of optics on it, I finally gave up and swapped out the upper to an A3. Bought a new NoBan (woohoo!!) and its an A3 too, so....

Whadoo I do with these left-over mounts?? I've got a PRI EOtech mount meant to co-witness over carbine sized handguards, and an El-cheapo weaver style that mounts right over the handle itself. I've though about just selling them and being done with it, but I'm the type of person that has this thing about getting rid of good equipment, even if I dont need it? So should I just stash them back and wait for that XM177 I might want to build one day?

Any thoughts??

Tex78

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:53:20 PM EST
I've been into AR's since 1975 and have built every new option that comes out. After saying that I always go back to my two favorites a 1975 20"SP and a 1979 lightweight carbine both with A1 sights. It's just what's comfortable for me. I'd keep them for a while. Remember what's old style now seems to always be "new" again in the future. Look at todays cars and trucks.
Top Top