Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/20/2016 5:49:53 PM EST
Tried Bore Tech Cu+2 Copper Remover for the first time, on my AR-15. First, it removed apparently a great deal of copper fouling from the bore, and secondly, it DOESN'T SMELL!!!!!! Couldn't bear to leave it in the clean bore as a preservatine; I used Slip2000 Gun Lube for that and for general cleaning.

HIGHLY recommended. Poured my Barnes CR-10 down the drain and flushed thoroughly.
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 8:57:13 PM EST
I have a regular bottle of Bore Tech Eliminator and really liked it.

However, my biggest surprise came from a tube of Iosso. I'm still amazed by how much stuff this takes away and I bought it out of complete curiosity when I saw it at the gun store.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 11:33:50 PM EST
Originally Posted By jeffreybehr:
Tried Bore Tech Cu+2 Copper Remover for the first time, on my AR-15. First, it removed apparently a great deal of copper fouling from the bore, and secondly, it DOESN'T SMELL!!!!!! Couldn't bear to leave it in the clean bore as a preservatine; I used Slip2000 Gun Lube for that and for general cleaning.
View Quote

After trying their line of cleaning products 5+ years ago, I now only use their solvents and have been EXTREMELY pleased. Cleans better than any product I've used before and no harsh smells.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 3:26:37 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By houarms:

After trying their line of cleaning products 5+ years ago, I now only use their solvents and have been EXTREMELY pleased. Cleans better than any product I've used before and no harsh smells.
View Quote

I've been using it since I found it about four – five years ago and my experiences ever since have mirrored the above.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:17:17 PM EST
+1 for bore tech eliminator
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 9:31:58 PM EST
+2 for the Eliminator. Their cleaning rods are fantastic too.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 9:37:55 PM EST
Boretech is awesome! A few years back, I ordered a bunch of different items for my first AR. They called me to say that I ordered two different items that essentially served the same purpose. They recommended I just get one rather than both. First, for them to do that was impressive enough. But, even though I had ordered online, someone called me directly to suggest that I only get one of the items requested made me into a repeat customer. I now do not use anything else for my rifles.
Top Top