Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2007 7:07:19 PM EDT
...Anyone know if the 15Ts coming out of Bud's are the upgraded, in house ones?  I sent them an email but I haven't heard anything back yet.

Thanks, Tony
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 7:29:51 PM EDT
[#1]
What upgrades are u talking about?
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 7:39:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you tried emailing Lee?
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 7:40:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard that S&W is making the ARs in house now and they're using LMT parts.  I also heard some of the new ones coming with the newer Troy front site.  From what I've read the new ones have a serial number range above 50000.  Again, if anyone can confirm this I would appreciate it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 7:42:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I just bought mine a few weeks ago, it is all Troy parts(Rail and front and rear sight).. Im happy with it..:)
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:51:56 AM EDT
[#5]
The one I got from Buds a month ago had the LMT BCG and new style Troy front sight (flared prongs instead of rounded ones).  I was concerned about this same issue but Bud's sales staff wouldn't open the box and inspect before shipping so I just took a chance.  Buds waited a long time for new inventory to arrive so I figured that new stock was going to be the new built rifles.  They were with serial numbers in the 56XXX range.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top