Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 6:21:09 PM EDT
Guys,

Two month’s ago we found out my father-in-law has cancer. His wife wanted to get him a great birthday gift “this Friday”. So she told me he liked the optic on my AR and asked me to order him the same optic for is turkey gun. Well on 02/13/06 I ordered a RX08 Trijicon and the RX11 Trijicon Reflex Mount.

Two weeks ago we got the news that his cancer is terminal even after all the radiation treatments. Yesterday I sent David at SWFA this e-mail.

David,

I placed my order on 02/13/06 for a RX08 Trijicon and the RX11 Trijicon Reflex Mount. My father-in-law I ordered the optic for will not be able to receive this gift. His conditions have gotten worse and it’s only a matter of time now before he passes.

Is there any way I can return the optic and mount unused? I know there will be a restocking fee or a cut in price. I just wanted to know if I could return it. Do I need to fill out a sample list form to turn in or resale it back to SWFA?

We never got to take it out of the box and mount it on the shotgun. I only took it out once to look at it to make positive all the ordered parts were there.

Thanks for your help.

John Boyette

This is the reply I received back

John,

Sorry to hear that.  I will foreword this E/M to one of our Customer
Service reps., and see that you are issued a return authorization to receive a full refund for your returned goods.

Take care,
Dave

Well guys I got the return authorization today. I did not expect SWFA to do this. I was hoping I could turn it back in but knowing of a restocking fee or what ever.

This is above the call of great Customer Service. Chris my hat is off to you sir and I will keep all my business with you sir.

Just wanted you all to know.

John

SWFA link
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top